A Sign of Progress
J-AAR Excavating Limited is one of the largest heavy civil contractors in the region. Honesty, integrity, commitment to its employees and providing a safe work environment has made J-AAR a leader in the industry.
Orange Rock Developments provides commercial land development and leasing opportunities in the London and surrounding area.
Concrete Forming 1980, working closely with developers and architects, specializes in multi-level residential and commercial buildings and is currently constructing the tallest building in London, Ontario.
Dutch Brothers Ready Mix has the largest mixer fleet and wet-batch concrete plant outside the GTA and specializes in supporting our partner companies and key industry partners on large scale residential, commercial and civil infrastructure projects.
Highly skilled heavy equipment diesel mechanics, certified truck mechanics and welders ensure there is never any compromise in the quality of repairs performed.
As one of Ontario’s leading aggregate suppliers, AAROC Aggregates supplies a vast variety of products from large scale infrastructure developments to DIY projects.
WHERE PROFESSIONALISM AND PERFORMANCE EQUALS A SUCCESSFUL PARTNERSHIP
As one of Ontario’s largest integrated construction services companies, the John Aarts Group, which includes J-AAR Excavating, AAROC Aggregates, AAROC Equipment, Orange Rock Developments, Concrete Forming 1980 and Dutch Brothers Ready Mix, is proud to have participated in Ontario’s growth and development. The John Aarts Group specializes in:
- ALL FORMS OF CIVIL CONSTRUCTION
- EXTENSIVE GRAVEL OPERATIONS
- SITE SERVICING
- SEWER AND WATERMAIN
- ASPHALT SUPPLY & PAVING
- SHORELINE PROTECTION (ARMOUR STONE & SHEET PILING WALLS)
- AGGREGATE AND LANDSCAPE SUPPLY
- CUSTOM CRUSHING AND RECYCLING OF CONCRETE AND ASPHALT
- DEMOLITION AND WASTE REMOVAL/DISPOSAL
- LAND DEVELOPMENT AND LEASING
- COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL LOW RISE/HIGH-RISE CONSTRUCTION
- WET-BATCH CONCRETE READY MIX FOR ANY RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL, CIVIL INFRASTRUCTURE, OR HOME PROJECT